Saturday, December 31, 2011

Going Goldie Locks during the Holiday Season

For the holiday festivities, I have been ALL about the gold.  It is such a fun color and always boosts my fashion-confidence when I'm out because the shiny shade is just so inviting!  I just went to a holiday party last night, and wore this outfit:
I sported a Charlotte Russe sweater, Claire's gold ribbon earrings, olive Union Bay military-esque pants (belted with a wide gold gift wrapping ribbon!), and my Madden Girl nude pumps

Funny angle here makes me look a little bloated haha But the Charlotte Russe sweater is actually really cute on!  Do you see the wrapping ribbon I used as a belt?


Here's another look at the outfit top of the outfit- because the sweater has such a bold collar, I pulled my hair back in a ballerina bun.  For the makeup (easiest to see in the top picture), I did a gold/brown smokey eye.

Hope this inspires you to go for the gold!

If you want to see how to do the gold/brown smokey eye, leave a comment in the box below

Happy Holidays!

B+B

No comments:

Post a Comment