Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm Back!


Oh how I have missed actually blogging!  A little over a year ago, my close friend introduced me to tumblr and I became so addicted to perfecting my tumblr blogs that I left this one in the dust.  But the type of blogging that happens on tumblr, while fun, does not have the same genuinely creative and original feel that blogspot has given me.  To be on tumblr is like using a cake mix but deciding to add a little cinnamon or nutmeg to the commercially-bought batter, whereas blogging on blogspot is more akin to using a recipe you found years ago to make a cake from scratch and using your own form of each ingredient along the way.  I love the freeness and the ability to say what you want to say without being judged by the tumbr community for "ranting" instead of regurgitating the images already reblogged over 10,000 times.

I have been experimenting more with my own looks and have found many new sources for blogging inspiration, as well as getting back into reading all of my magazines that I fell behind with during this semester at school.

So prepare for a new and exciting energy that is coming to Buttons and Bouquets!  Hope you enjoy all that is to come ~

Happy New Year!


B+B

No comments:

Post a Comment